Belgian Loafer - Red Burgundy Snake Skin With Ribbon (Hand Painted Patina)
The fabulous belgian loafer in red burgundy are entirely handmade with a combination of calf leather upper and snake skin embossed calf leather. This breathtaking new model expresses a classy touch of elegance to the wearer with the dark brown leather piping and exceptionally iconic ribbon bow that adorn the loafer as a whole.
The red burgundy color upper are painted with a touch of red patina that will surely out-perform all your other red/oxblood dress shoes. Wear them with a formal suit in dark brown or khaki to complete your formal look in a stunning manner. Don't forget to also combine the shoes with your blue jeans and white shirt for that extra sharp look.
- Classic belgian loafer with a snake skin embossed calf leather combination.
- Ribbon bow.
- Sheep skin leather lining.
- Hand Painted Patina finishing.
- Cushioned insole for added comfort.
- Premium rubber sole.
- Extra layer of rubber in the middle front section of the outsole for extra grip
- Logo stamped in gold-tone.
- Branded box and dust bag included.
- Kindly peel off extra layer of plastic on the outsole before wearing the shoes.
- Shoe-tree not included.
Calf leather is very absorbent so we suggest clients use the neutral color polish for calf leather products to prevent irreversible watermarks or staining. Light scratches on the leather can be buffed away using clean cloth or fingers to rejuvenate the natural oils on the leather. Over time and with exposure to light, this leather will gradually become darker in color. This effect is regarded as a natural feature of the material and is not a defect.
Suede is a very absorbent material and therefore marks easily. We recommend using a dedicated suede care kit products to keep the shoes in good condition. A good quality suede brush may be used to remove loose dirt but extra care must be taken, excessive use can cause permanent damage to the leather.