A shoehorn or shoe horn (sometimes called a shoespooner or shoe tongue) is a tool that enables the user to insert the foot more easily into a shoe by maintaining the shoe's counter in the upright position and by providing a smooth surface on which the foot may slide into the shoe.
- Simple and elegant design.
- Mini size, easy to carry.
- The classic arch is angled just right for gliding your feet into your footwear.
- Let your can easier and more convenient to putting on shoes.
- Protect your shoes when you put them on.