Trousers With Side Adjusters - Brown Khaki Plain
Choose your waist size.
Choose the length of your trousers, you have 2 options:
- Self Alteration (unhemmed) = 41 inches for all sizes (which means you need to alter the length by yourself).
- Ready Made (we cut according to your length) = You need to measure your intended length of the trousers in inches, and then choose the length of the trousers in the options given. Choose this option only if you are sure of the length of your trousers.
How to Measure The Length?
Measure from your waist to your ankle to get the perfect length (no break).
Traditionally, belt loops are the casual option, whilst side adjusters offer a more formal touch to trousers and suits. There is an old proverb on Savile Row that states, “A gentleman should never wear a belt.” A bespoke suit will fit regardless, so why spoil the line of a well-fitting suit with a belt?
Ours updated with a modern silhouette that can amp up your sartorial game even with just a simple t-shirt, but dress down your tailoring in place of dress pants. In addition, we have added details such as double side buckle adjusters and secret coin pocket.
- Imported Super Fine Premium Wool Blend Suiting Fabric 330g
- Composition 40% Wool, 60% Man-made fibers
- Slim fit
- Double side buckle adjuster
- 4 pockets (2 front pocket & 2 back pocket)
- 1 secret front pocket (for coins)
- Machine washable
What is Wool Blend Fabrics?
Wool Blends refer to wool fibers that have been blended will both natural or man-made fibers in order to produce a material that possesses qualities of each fiber.
Wool Blend fabrics are soft, smooth, cool, comfortable and highly absorbent, but do not insulate body heat making them ideal for use in hot and humid climates. TR wool blend was introduced to the world of fashion by famous, now late, Gianni Versace.
This fabric is best known for its ability to withstand rough use. 90% wrinkle free and substantially durable. A very good selection for modern executives ready to venture into the corporate world.
|Rise (inch)||Thigh (inch)||Knee (inch)||Leg Opening (inch)|
|30||41||30||38||23 ½||23||15 ½||12 ½|
|34||41||34||41||24 ½||24||17 ½||13 ½|
|36||41||36||42 ½||25 ½||25||18||14|
|38||41||38||44||26||25 ½||19||14 ½|
|40||41||40||45||27||26 ½||19 ½||15|
Is it machine washable?
Yes, it will need the short, delicates cycle in your washing machine on a medium to low temperature.
How to iron?
Use a low setting on your iron. Higher temperatures may burn the fabric. Iron the piece in sections and avoid pulling on the piece while ironing to prevent misshaping.